Boost Application allows you to become cashless.
I’m constantly forgetting to bring my wallet with me. However, utilising the Boost app makes payment simple and requires only a phone. However, before you can make any payments, you must first replenish your Boost wallet.
Payment via the Boost app is simple; simply scan the QR Code and pay using the “Scan & Pay” function.
Where can I recharge my Boost app?
You don’t have to worry about topping up your Boost wallet because they work with up to 17 banking institutions, including Maybank2U, CIMB Clicks, and others. You can top up your wallet at any time and from any location.
Can I use the Boost app to top up my mobile credit?
I’ve always had trouble topping up my mobile credit, but with the Boost app, I don’t have to seek for a nearby store that sells reload coupons. Top-ups are simple and do not require the use of bank changers or other intermediaries.
Send Money for FREE across all Networks
You can send money from your Boost wallet to your family and friends using the boost app. Again, the procedure is simple and straightforward.
Is it Secure to use Boost app?
One of the concerns I have before engaging in any online purchase is whether the process is secure. However, as far as I am aware, all transactions made through the boost app are encrypted with a PIN in order to secure your personal and financial information.
Where can I use Boost App?
For Sabahan, you can use Boost app to
- Pay your utility bills (Sabah Electricity, Streamyx, Unifi, Telekom Telephone Bill)
- Top Up mobile credit (Digi, Hotlink, XPax, XOX, Tune Talk, Altel and so on)
- Online Shopping (11 Street)
- Shopping (Orange convenience Store, Gwenda Wong Makeup, Boulevard Hypermarket, Y Hotel, City Toys, Universal Traveller – Imago, Farmasi Tigas – Suria Sabah, City Cineplex City Mall, MBO Imago and so on)
- Charity and Donation (Tabung Harapan Malaysia, Make a wish Malaysia and so on)
Register with boost and get cashback. Use my Invite Code sterajx. Get free up to RM5 cash back after your first mobile credit topup in Boost.